Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

~Logan is turning 2~

Well I decided that I'd get my own blog since I'm not very good and writing a journal cause I hate my hand writing and it takes so long to write for me. Well as all of you know Brad and I have been married for 15 months now and Logan is going to be 2 in less then a month. Brad and I made a few mistakes before our marriage but that's why god has the plan that he does. He knows we will all make mistakes and he knows and we know we can be forgiven for them. I would not trade my life for anything in the world I love my husband more then he knows. I'm very bad at showing it most days because we are both very moody after a long day of work. I love my children and will be very excited to start again in a few years to have two or more. My daughter is a hand full Brad and I call her drama and that will probably be her nick name for awhile. My mom always said I would get a child that had my personality, Which isn't always a bad thing I just hopes she learns early from her mistakes then I did. It took me 18 years to stop a habit that I had and I'm very proud to say I am doing excellent on it. I just want my children to know that they always have a place to come home too and know that family comes first before all. That has been my biggest thing with life right now, Brad is an awesome man I love him so much and he loves me I know he does cause he could have walked out on me so many times and I thank god for bringing me someone that can deal with my personality and still love me for me. He just is a workaholic I feel like every time he has a chance to go to work he does, I know he is just trying to provide for his family, but its hard he works 5-6 days a week and the kids don't get to see him very often. They are in bed by the time he gets home and then they only get to see him for three hours in the morning before he has to go to work. Well Logan is going to be turning two on April 1st its going to really cool to be able to see his face when brad and I give him his kitty for his birthday. Well I better be going brad should be home soon and dinner isn't made for him yet. I love you all NIGHT!



Love Brad Mandi Logan and Ella (drama)

No comments: