Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Babies are sick

Well the kids have been sick for a few days now. And with brad and i not having insurace we were hoping it wouldnt come to having to go to the doctor. But of course it did and they had to BOTH have antibiotics. Logan also has an ear infection in his left ear which means his tube is not working. I feel so bad for them because when they wake up in the morning there noses and eyes are just nasty crusted over its hard to watch. But today i had enough when they work up and when i clean ellas eyes they started bleeding and same with logan so we vouged for going to the doctor they both did amaizing. But needless to say it cost us almost 300 dollars for everything we needed to do and get. I know the lord with bless us because we are full tithing payers and are keeping the commandments. I woke up this morning with a little stuff in my eyes but i will just hold a warm cloth on my eyes which we tried with the kids and well lets just say that didnt go well. My throat has been really bad and i have a stuffy nose but other then that its been good. Brad just started to get a sore throat but we are really hoping he doesnt get sick cause he is our only income provider. Well life is pretty good but i got to go love you all bye!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey cool Blog Cuz!! This is Spencer. I sure do like this internet thing these days. I would have no idea how you are all doing with out it. It sure is an easy way to keep in touch. I don't think I've seen you in real life since you were 7 years old. Congrats to your husband's baptism!

nina said...

That is so great to hear about your husbands baptism. I'm really happy for you guys.
Oh, and by the way, you said something about not having insurance for your kids. I didn't know if you knew this but almost every state has a program for children who are uninsured. In Chicago there is a state program called "Allkids" it is a complete healthcare program for every uninsured child in Illinois, regardless of medical conditions or income. There website is at http://www.allkids.com/
or you can call this number
1-866-ALL-KIDS.
Hope that helps. I had to use state funded healthcare for my kids until we could get our own insurance.