I also got a new job at toys r us and am liking it so far but not liking the people swearing all the time... I have been looking for a new job because they can give me any more hours then 20 a week so its kinda lame so hopefully i cant find something more useful of my time.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Way behind
Well i havent been in the mood to blog but i better since im way behind, Brad and his mom brother sister in law and i went to the pumpkin patch with the kids. It was lots of fun we were able to get all of there face painted with a pumpkin and they all did a really good job picking out pumpkins. Here are some pictures of them having fun.




I also got a new job at toys r us and am liking it so far but not liking the people swearing all the time... I have been looking for a new job because they can give me any more hours then 20 a week so its kinda lame so hopefully i cant find something more useful of my time.
I also got a new job at toys r us and am liking it so far but not liking the people swearing all the time... I have been looking for a new job because they can give me any more hours then 20 a week so its kinda lame so hopefully i cant find something more useful of my time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment