Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Happy Anniversary

So yesterday brad and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary and on the 19th we will celebrate our 6 years of being together. I love this man so much, he makes me so happy! I love to be with him and just have him around. Brad and i met at school in 10th grade and i fell in love at the first look, I was already in a relationship so i didnt do much about brad and first but i did flirt a lot. Anyway to make this short brad and i dated about 2 months after we met and have been in love since. I cant wait to be sealed to him. His 1 year baptism date will be April 13th 2009. We will be starting temple prep classes soon and cant wait to be sealed in billings montana and cant wait to go to the st paul temple together to get ready to go to billings! I LOVE YOU BRAD!

1 comment:

jamie said...

thats so awesome Mandy! I hope after six years with Justun I am just as much in love with him as you are with Brad. In March, it will be our 2 year anniversary and then in June it will be our 2 and a half year mark of knowing each other and so far so good! See you can never have any regrets because look where it got you, your beautiful children and wonderful husband! Congrats and Happy late anniversary.