Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
PitaPata Dog tickers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Update

Hey everyone,

It has been forever since i wrote on here, so i thought i would update you all on whats been going on. LOL nothing really. I'm not kidding about that actually.

Brad is working two full time jobs his first job is Monday - Friday 9am-5pm, his second job is Sunday nights - Thursday nights from 6pm till usually 2 or 3 am. I'm still at home with the kids.

Logan 3, is deffinitly following in daddies shows, hes always saying he wants to go to work and he wants to help fix things a lot which is prolly just the boy in him but i think its really cute. He just started primary and so we will see how it goes, but we went and met his teacher last Saturday and he really likes her. He cant wait to go to preschool, he thinks he gets to ride the bus and isnt getting the concept that A: Preschoolers dont ride buses and B: I wont let him ride the bus if i can do anything about it. He is absolutely in love with his uncles and aunties and grandparents and any chance he can get to sleep over at there house he wants to. He is doing really good with his ABC's and 123's and is teaching Ella a lot too.

Ella 2, is a handfull i think its all ella's lol or maybe its just cause she has my jeans who knows, She is always screaming untill you ask her why she did something wrong and then she whispers and says "because" i usually have a hard time from laughing cause she is to darn cute when she says it. She is also doing really good with her ABC's and 123's and loves to sing and she knows how to carry a tune. She loves babies (go Figure) and loves to play with cars though too. She has an amazing little attitude for just turning 2, and she can keep up a temper tantrum for longer the 3 hours.....ya its been done! (currently go on right now is one) She also loves to sleep over with family and also loves animals.

Zoey is our little dog, she is well I'm guessing 3 years old (we were told she was 6 months when we decided to get her) She is about 13lbs and yet i want a smaller one after she passes many years down the road.

For myself its hard not having brad around. I get to see him for about an hour a day except on the weekends. and so with that I'm always stuck home and want to get out when he gets home and yet he is always gone so he just wants to be at home....I have decided that i will not being having 6 kids...! HAHA! I think i will stick with 4, we would like to be done having kids at 25 so we can get college and everything done too.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Oh my goodness I hope Brad doesn't burn out. And you can't blame the guy for not wanting to go out. If it was me I'd just want to go to bed. Good luck with the tight schedule. Your family pic is darling.